Who said this? - Kanye West or Zlatan Ibrahimovic


Kanye West and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are two individuals with the biggest egos in their different fields.

It is no denying the fact that they are very talented and skilled but one thing that binds the two is their unquenchable desire to always remind the world about it rather than let their work do the talking for them. Here are some of their most bizarre and 'braggadocious' quotes, try guessing who said what and be sure to let us know how good you did. Click on 'Answer' by the side to reveal who said what. Enjoy!

  1. "I can't help but laugh at how perfect I am" - Answer
  2. "There's nothing I really wanted to do in life that I wasn't able to get good at. That's my skill" - Answer
  3. "I wish anyone in this world could go to his fridge and pick whatever he wants. Because the day you open your fridge and there is nothing in it, it is difficult" - Answer
  4. "I’m doing pretty good as far as geniuses go…I’m like a machine" - Answer
  5. "We’re looking for an apartment. If we don’t find anything, then I’ll probably just buy the hotel” - Answer
  6. "When you’re the absolute best, you get hated on the most." - Answer
  7. "I can't help but laugh at how perfect I am" - Answer
  8. "I feel like I'm too busy writing history to read it" - Answer
  9. "The Bible had 20, 30, 40, 50 characters in it. You don’t think that I would be one of the characters of today’s modern Bible" - Answer
  10. "We usually say that you cannot become a legend before death. But I am a living legend" - Answer



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 10 Biggest Sex Scandals In Football History!