Jose Mourinho fires a shot at former employers, Chelsea, suggests they picked him as an easy target


Jose Mourinho says he is contemplating many managerial offers while he also took a swipe at former club Chelsea. The Portuguese also outlined what he wants from his next employer amidst speculations linking him to Manchester United.

Speaking at a sponsorship event in Lisbon on Friday, he said: 'I can guarantee you that I will be back working this summer . I have good offers on the table.
'It's a matter of thinking, to come to a good decision and finalising it. In the summer everyone will know what my next club will be,

He then fired a shot apparently aimed at his last employers, Chelsea, who sacked him after the dethroned champions sank to a new low - just one point above relegation places - and he fell out with a number of key players in the squad.

'I will take my ideas to where they are wanted I need to feel comfortable and I like to be where I am truly wanted. I want to work in a club with responsibilities, I want to work in a club with a difficult league where there are no easy targets.

'Within these possibilities, there are not many options for me. Calmly, we will decide.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 10 Biggest Sex Scandals In Football History!