Lionel Messi fulfills his promise to NBA star Steph Curry, gifts him a autographed jersey


It is understood that the FC Barcelona star and the Golden State Warriors guard are big fans of eachother. In December 2015, Curry gave Messi his jersey after the Argentine reached 30m followers on Instagram.

The Golden State Warriors star posted a video to Instagram and said, "Man, I can't believe you hit 30 million followers on Instagram, Leo. We gotta get you out to a Dubs game to celebrate. But in the meantime, we gotta get you this number 30 jersey."

Now with Curry having reached 10m followers on the social media service, the current Ballon d'Or holder has reciprocated, and plans to send the America one of his jerseys, he announced on Instagram.


Hello "Maestro" @stephencurry30, well as I told you, here I’m sending you my jersey with the number 10. It’s an honour that you have my jersey and it’s a pleasure to see you playing. I hope to see you playing for a many more years and I wish you all the success. Big hug!

As Curry who has been nursing a niggling injury comes off of one of the most dominant regular seasons in NBA history, he has become arguably the most popular player in the league. He currently has the best-selling jersey in the NBA.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 10 Biggest Sex Scandals In Football History!