Suarez has psychological problems… he counts on his fingers and doesn't know how to add up, striker's ex agent fires back after debt accusations from Barca ace


 Barcelona striker Luis Suarez recently claimed that his former agent Daniel Fonseca owed him money from his transfer to Groningen from Nacional in 2006 when he was 19-years-old. An allegation that Fonseca, has now responded to with an astonishing attack of his own on the Barcelona star.


Speaking to Monte Carlo TV on Wednesday evening, Suarez repeatedly claimed that Fonseca owed him 20 per cent of the deal which first brought him to Europe, after the Eredivisie outfit Groningen paid Nacional around €800,000 (£646,740) for the striker.
However, former Uruguay international Fonseca has emphatically rubbished those claims by insisting: 'He is lying, he is a kid with mental issues.'

Fonseca (left) turned up for Uruguay
Suarez said, 'That was one of the disappointments I had with Daniel,' before adding, 'He also told me I was going to make €30,000 a month, and I made €10,000.'

The 29-year-old continued: 'It still annoys me because as a former player, to do that with players who have come up from nothing, who have suffered, they play their part as well.'
Suarez also mentioned that Fonseca specifically told him that he had to reject the 20 per cent cut and that he would be compensated later, when another transfer took place, something that allegedly never happened.

On his own part, Fonseca, who featured for Napoli, Roma and Juventus during his playing career, responded on Montevideo-based Radio 1010 AM: 'He is lying, he is a kid with mental issues, everybody knows that.

Fonseca (left) playing for Juventus against Olympiakos
'He still sees a psychologist but I don't think it's doing any good. He needs to change psychologist or go to a psychiatrist. He counts on his fingers, the kid doesn't know how to add up.'
Before making his accusation, Suarez, admitted that he was very grateful to Fonseca - who also began his playing career at Nacional - for his help during the early years of his footballing career.

'When I was 15 he paid for my first trip to Spain [to visit a girlfriend],' Suarez said. 'He used to help out with a bit of money, giving my family a bit every month. I'm very grateful because of the needs we had as a family. Sometimes he'd give me football boots, he treated us very well.'

Fonseca though did not care about any kind words. He then went on to tell a very personal story about Suarez, before calling him a 'scoundrel': 'The whole thing started because I had to tell the kid a very uncomfortable truth when he was playing for the junior national team.
'Three of his team-mates gave me a call and said they were having a tough time with Luis. I had to say something very uncomfortable to the kid, but until the day I die I won't say what it was.


'He didn't take it, it didn't go down well at all. The coward should tell the truth and not try to smear me by saying I owe him 200,000 euros.
'Scoundrel! If he had any courage he'd say what I had to say to him. That's the real motive why this disgraceful person doesn't have the courage to talk and has been hiding this for six years,' Fonseca finished.

Suarez scored two goals as Barcelona came from behind to defeat 10-man Atletico 2:1 on Tuesday in the Champions League at the Nou Camp. He is also expected to lead the line when they face Real Sociedad at the Anoeta Stadium in La Liga on Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 10 Biggest Sex Scandals In Football History!