Heading to Manchester? Mourinho confirms that won't be until next season, if at all


Out of job Premier League champion Jose Mourinho has addressed reports linking him with a move to Manchester United this season.

The former Chelsea manager whose stock has not gone down despite his December sack from the club was on a commercial commitment in Singapore's Northlight School as a special guest of Valencia owner Peter Lim for shirt signing and to speak to students in a brief Q&A session session.

He has been on tour for a while now and only last weekend was in Italy to watch his former side Inter Milan. During which time the club's director Bedy Moratti appeared to confirm that the Portuguese would be heading to Manchester United soon.
Speaking on Wednesday, the 53-year-old played down any chance of a return to active management before the end of the current season.

'I always feel that it's better to wait, not to rush, better to be calm, to wait for the right moment, the right move,' Mourinho said. 'I feel that starting the next season with a new club and project is probably the best thing for me.
'It's quite a funny career. I am the English champion, and I still have no job.

'I read so many different things. One day it says I go to China, another day it says I go to Italy, and people say I'm back to Inter Milan. I'm here – probably, you are saying I will go to the Singapore national team.
'But the reality is I have no job, and at the moment I'm happy not to have a job.'

Inter director Bedy Moratti, who is sister of former club president Massimo Moratti, fuelled speculations of Mourinho's next destination at the weekend after enjoying a meal with the former Nerazzurri boss.
She told reporters: 'We had a good time, he's great. He's missed as a person, but right now he's happy, he's going to Manchester.'
Mourinho was at Singapore.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 10 Biggest Sex Scandals In Football History!