Chelsea fans, do you still want Eden Hazard at your club after this his latest comment?


Eden Hazard's future at Chelsea has come into heavy scrutiny in recent times and his latest comment about a likely suitor would not have help matters. Hazard who has notoriously been criticized for under-performing in Europe for Chelsea has performed way below par this season having won multiple individual awards last season including the PFA Player of the Year Award.

And while he got into the bad book of Chelsea fans after he was suspected of being one of three 'rats' that led a mutiny against Jose Mourinho, the Belgium has incited more fans against him after he claimed that he might not be able to turn down an advance from PSG whom they play for the third consecutive season in the Champions League on Tuesday night.

Speaking to Le Parisien in an interview Hazard said: 'It's hard to say no to PSG, as with all teams capable of winning the Champions League
'Now, PSG are part of this category. And for me, winning the Champions League is the main objective. But for now, I do not dwell on it.'

On his future, the 25-year-old added: 'I do not know, because there is always uncertainty in football. If we stick to the contract, I'll still be at Chelsea next season.


'Even if things are complicated this season, I am at Chelsea. I'm in a good group that can win trophies every season.'
Asked if the presence of Zinedine Zidane as manager of Real Madrid would persuade him to move to the Bernabeu, Hazard said: 'Of course with Zidane, it makes you want it as he was my idol when he was a player
'I want to work with the best coaches in the world. But I do not know if Zidane is already part of this category, he has only led Real since early January.'

Hazard was in fantastic form last season scoring the winning goal against QPR that won Chelsea their first premier league title since 2010.


Do you think this was the best time to say this? Ahead of an important game against the side. And if my memory serves me right, I think he made a similar controversial comment this time last season too. 

So Chelsea fans, what would you rather do with him now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 10 Biggest Sex Scandals In Football History!