Breathless photos from Wojciech Szczesny's lavish wedding yesterday


Szczesny who was in AS Roma last season on a season-long loan married his fiance Marina Luczenko at a lavish ceremony.
He shared the pictures on Instagram with the caption, "The most beautiful day of our lives, shared with the most important people in our lives. I am the proudest man in the world when I introduce @marina_official as my wife!"
In April the singer released her new single titled 'On My Way'.
The 26-year-old is also a model and was recently the covergirl on Glamour Magazine.




The pair met in 2013, got engaged 2 years later.

Szezesny, 26, aimed a sly dig at Arsene Wenger while talking about his future. He said, "I know where I will play next year but I can't reveal it yet.  If I stay at Roma, it will be an opportunity to grow and improve even more. If I return to Arsenal, I will make isof my experience in Italy.
He adddd, 'I learnt more in four months under Spalletti than in 10years in England. He puts a lo5 of importance on details and wants the goalkeeper to be able to play the ball with his feet."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 10 Biggest Sex Scandals In Football History!