A Man United youngster is NOT happy with Louis van Gaal and he has hit out at the boss - here's the reason


A young Manchester United academy product has accused first team manager, Louis van Gaal of breaking his word.

20-year-old Brazilian starlet Andreas Pereira has revealed that he wanted to leave Old Trafford on loan last January in a bid for regular football but was blocked by the Dutch boss.

Pereira claims Van Gaal promised him an opportunity to play in United’s first-team instead; a promise that has been backed up by just 43 minutes of football with the league season ended and just an FA Cup final against Crystal Palace left to play.
With this last game, the Belgian says he is waiting for Van Gaal to honour his agreement.


"He told me to stay in Manchester because he would use me and that I would play,” Pereira recounts. "I wanted to be loaned out in January in order to play more and to keep developing myself, but Van Gaal told me that he did not want me to be loaned out."

"I told him that was fine, and that if I could stay and play then I would. He did not let me leave. I took the decision and now I’m training, doing my job and waiting for him to fulfil his word.”

Pereira has made a total of 11 appearances under Van Gaal this season and hopes to show his quality for United next season - when he could have a new manager in Jose Mourinho, should speculation prove true.

"I’m very calm because everyone sees that I'm playing well and that I deserve my shot." he added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 10 Biggest Sex Scandals In Football History!