Sports and particularly football lovers, we now have our own blog! Yaaaay!!! (and its run by a lady!)




Hey guys!

This is officially my first post on my blog. I will be lying if i say i am not alil bit nervous as i type this. :)



Right on this blog, its all about sports, its all about football...my passion and yeah i am a lady. lol.
Please support me, guys and ladies.

I have to give a major shout out to my friends and colleagues(Sunday and Moshood) who helped shape this inspiration into reality. Thank you so much guys, i appreciate! XOXO

NB: For those of you that are not fans of the game, hang on and you won't believe how much you have been missing.

Lets ride together...for the love of the game...

Comments

  1. Wow. Very much impressed dear. Hehehe is a nice thing to see a girl doing this. Keep the good work up. Let me know when you need help with write ups. All the best. Swarzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Ikeji.... keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it. Why am I not surprised? Smiles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 10 Biggest Sex Scandals In Football History!